Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Workouts and Mexican food


My girlfriend calls me up and says lets go workout today. In theory it sounds like fun but as the time approaches to go I send her a text and say " I'm feeling lazy and it's cold out there!" I get a return text that says.."get your lazy butt up." Well she was right and I forced myself to go and sweat. It really wasn't that bad at first I sat down on the stationary bike and before I knew it I had biked 5 miles. After random attempts to look like I knew what I was doing it was time to head home. Surprisingly, I woke up with manageable soreness! So, I went back for round 2 today. Went a little further on the bike this time and then I did the body pull-up thingy.... Omg, never again! I am fat girl... a fat girl shouldn't try to pull her her body weight up on a machine!! So after all 3 of us prided ourselves on the fact we could  pull up at least a few times we decided it was time for Mexican.  Why is it that we work-out then we go eat? And we cleaned our plates! So much for 2 days of working out. Guess I will start again tomorrow!

3 comments:

~S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

I don't drive anywhere to workout because after I finish, I always hit the drive thru. It's so aggravating! But I have got to get my butt back out there and walking!!

Dana said...

In my opinion the working out is not just for weight loss its also a health issue. It makes the heart healthier! As for the eating afterwards I feel that the working out will help it not stick to places it normally would if you werent doing any exercise.

Post a Comment